Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    BitchPLZ1468
    Participant
    fstopper89
    Participant

Do you have a flickr account? If so message me there. My profile here is linked to Flickr.

Idontcare1991
    Participant

Yep, I have one now that I fighter out how to use this thing.

I’m Not as Great. But, I am Trying as a Photographer!

September 29, 2013 at 8:51pm

I know there is stuff going on about Monkaying Around Sweet Photography (About),

It’s on (You Are Not a Photographer), Thats why everyone is comimg to my page to say how Stupid I am, But, There is something I want to clear up BIG time.

1. I have ONE Facebook (Justine Danielle Parrish)

2. I am not Scaming anyone. (If people want me to take there Picture’s okay I will.) Just ask.

3. Yes, I had Friends. That are NOT my Friends anymore, Because of my old Page. “Little Blessing Photography” (Which I did not know there was someone out there with that name. & Yes, I did take pictures from that page after I found out that there was someone with that page. But, That is all over Now. So the People that was my Friends took me off there Facebook & Yes, I was asked before Magpie’s was ask to take My Friends Pictures. But, They had a Car & could get to where My Friends lives (Me I could not). So I was okay with there Pictures being taking by Magpie’s. I was NOT mad.

4. I have stoped Counting Ms. Criag & Her Family (But, They keep counting me & Commenting on my page. Which now I have them Blocked. Where I want nothing to do with them. I have took the picture of them off my page as well. So that is that.

5. I have made the Cutest Kid Contest to be NICE. Not to take anyone’s Pictures. (Because after the Contest is over they Pictures will be gone from the Contest. (But, Yet I know that I would not put myself in that hole again taking other’s Pictures.)

6. I  know I am not Professional. Yes, The Picture I have are just of my Family. Who I really care for. I Love my Family.

7. I have NEVER Lost my Son for any reason. So who ever you get your INFO from is Lieing to you! Ask my Family!!

8. I don’t care what anyone says & I am telling the Truth. You don’t know me Nore you have not been in my Place.

I am doing something I like to do. Don’t Like it Live.

9. I have a bit of Trouble Spelling (Sorry If you thing that is Bad). No, Can’t get a really Job because of it. But, God gets me Through it.. I am Fighting for my SSI right now.

I am Fat, But, I am a Great, Kind Hearted, Loving Person (ask anyone)!!!!!!!!

Foreal go ahead ask. I aslo am a Mommy’s Girl & Happy for it.

10. The only PICTURE I have on my Facebook is the one yes, By Walmart yes (But, when you get the C.D they can’t follow you around & say you can’t do that. or Don’t do that. & I have asked my Family if I could Play with the Pictures & They have said yes. (Bad, Take it up with them.)

11. My Friend Marissa wants to be a Part of this. She is wanting to work for Free!

The Picture of the Twin Tower was from Google yes, But, Because I wanted to have it on there to remember 9/11. (Bad, Then everyone need to take there pictures off there Facebooks before you all get in Trouble for something you all took off of Google.!)

But, There. Yes, I watch The (You Are Not A Phptpgrapher).

Yes, I am Shure this will be on there too. But, Go a Head. I don’t Care. Talk about me. It’s NOT Hurting me at all.

God Bless!

Justine.

seth
    Participant

omg Justine, get a freaking life.

Idontcare1991
    Participant

@Seth. Read my NAME IDONTCARE1991!

I have a LIFE!

🙂

seth
    Participant

If you didn’t care, you wouldn’t be here in the first place, let alone coming back again and again with numerous fake profiles.

Point proven.

Idontcare1991
    Participant

Really, Cause this is my FIRST TIME making one of these stupid Pointless thing.

I mean how mine People do you thing I am?

MY GOD BE WITH YOU!:)

BitchPLZ1468
    Participant

Good FUCKEN GOD BITCH. FUCK YOU! FUCK YOUR MONKEY ASS, FUCK YOUR DAMN FAMILY! GO FUCKEN CRY TO SOMEONE WHO CARES WHICH IS NO ONE YOU FAT NO GOOD UGLY FUCKEN BITCH.

YOUR NOT A DAMN PHOTOGRAPHER! YOUR NOTHING! WHAT DO YOU NOT GET YOUR A DAMN FUCKEN SCAM.

GO DIE.

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

I mean how mine People do you thing I am?

I’d ask your psychiatrist that if I were you.

vendetta
    Participant

BitchPLZ 1468  – Your post is completely and totally inappropriate.

wtf
    Participant

Well Idontcare1991, number one on your list is already a lie. MonkeyAssShittography has you giving your self 5 stars with two different personal pages. Justine Danielle Parish and Justine Danielle Vincent…. I think you have run short on meds. Time for a refill. I knew someone with MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) who had 30 selves and well she wasn’t near as loopy as you. Also if you want to pose as someone new, try spelling correctly with the new account. That would really throw people off.

Domilyne
    Participant

“4. I have stoped Counting Ms. Criag & Her Family (But, They keep counting me & Commenting on my page. Which now I have them Blocked. Where I want nothing to do with them. I have took the picture of them off my page as well. So that is that.”

Hmmm… if you call making several profiles and re-liking their page when they ban you, and commenting on their page over and over again, setting up fake shoots that they show up to and you never do, and harassing them so bad they have to actually call the police to get you to lay off and even that only lasts 24 hours then I supposed you did stop…..

Also, if someone already has you blocked you cannot see them to block them.

Ugh please just do a favor and take the advice you were given and check into some type of counseling for some help. It might give you a better outlook on life. You really should be spending this time with that beautiful son of yours instead of sitting on the internet harassing people.

Also if you want to pose as someone new, try spelling correctly with the new account. That would really throw people off.

wtf, she is trying with BitchPLZ 1468

Idontcare1991
    Participant

No, I left them alone. I was done with them when they told me to live them alone but yet they keep calling I have a Cell Phone print out with there numbers on it cause the Police called there numbers & they answered & asked why they where.

But, Saying I have lost my kid of what ever reason (WHICH I HAVE NOT!) You don’t know me & Never will. & If you did know me you would know that I am ONE PERSON! I don’t have 30x number of Facebooks, Yes, I have looked on hear. But, I did not know how to make a thing until now.

So NEXT?????????

& I have a everything Printed out From this page. Have a case & I have everything from Ms. Craig’s Facebook & Ms. Crook’s Facebook where the keep messaging me. I don’t like there page anymore. Look it up.  Before opening your Mouth to LIE!

But, make sure you have anuff INFO to state everything first before you thing  its me. & Before you say a Stupid Lie stating I has my son taking away from me. I don’t have to wore about PEOPLE talking about my page. As I know I am NOT A PRO! (& To state I know a Lot of People that have a Point & Shoot that charge. (NOT JUST ME!)

But, This just shows You all have WAY to MUCH TIME on your ALL’s Hands just to look up people’s Pages & Say how BAD or How STUPID they are. Have your all not stop & say why am I take time out of my Day to Look up that when I could be LIVING my OWN LIFE’s?

See I am not saying anything Bad about anyone. But, When People talk about ME (DON’T care to Much about my PAGE.) I will go off. Bcause, Your not setting right by me. or your Not watch ME & if you are that is NASTY!

But, 1st I am NOT a PRO! So Please Live me alone with that.

2nd Get a LIFE & wore about YOU, YOUR SELF, SOMETHING. CAUSE YOU HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS!

3rd Going & saying LIES about me stating I has my Child taking about or stating I am watching someone’s page or some kind of Crap like that I will jump in. Cause you don’t now CRAP about me.

Justine

JLiu
    Participant

Alright – a confession! Now we’re getting somewhere.

fstopper89
    Participant

You said several times you did not steal photos, yet you admitted to not only taking Walmart photos (but it’s ok in your book because they can’ follow you around and catch you) and you admitted also to stealing photos from another page on FB but that’s “all in the past.” you have multiple FB profiles and multiple screen names here.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,816 through 1,830 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.