Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1,801 through 1,815 (of 3,098 total)
  • Author
    nesgran
    Participant

haha Alexandra, I saw that photo and thought that it must be that cain guy. He has a very, erm, distinctive style after all.

Monkey butts, you have gotten good advice. Take it to heart before YOU get sued. Look at some recent people who’ve gotten advice here and be as honest with yourself as they were.

fstopper89
    Participant

Ah, Cain again! Another one who didn’t heed advice.

I bet this bartender loves this rendition of her portrait. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=407204346072855&set=a.407203719406251.1073741884.175746772551948&type=1&theater

He’s taking photos of a 14-year-old aspiring model. Kind of creepy. It does however look like some of his photos are more in focus and he’s not doing that crazy fake HDR on every image at least. Is he improving? This girl has had Cain and another fauxtog Amie Long Photography do her photos. Amie Long’s look even worse then Cain’s.  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=562166207174714&set=a.562165393841462.1073741825.562163553841646&type=1&theater

BitchPLZ1468
    Participant

Haha. What are you going to do Cookieboo/Monkey Butt/LawyerBill/Justine who ever. Block us. We will find away to see your nasty fucken pictures.

And Marissa how much does she pay you if you do get payed?

joehomeowner
    Participant

I was at an indoor event earlier, which had very good lighting, and this faux was there. She kept telling people that she wished she didn’t need the flash, but it was indoors so she did. Now I’m nowhere near a photographer, and I don’t even own a DSLR, but having used enough of them before at similar events, I guarantee you that she could’ve not used a flash just fine. Oh, and she had it pointed right at the kids in the event from 5-8 feet away. And no diffuser thing on it either, so I know they’re all pale white as ghosts.

And then she was telling other parents there that she can’t wait to start her wedding photographer business, and she is building a home studio. That’s a faux if I ever heard of one.

fstopper89
    Participant
    BitchPLZ1468
    Participant

@browneyedgirl89 That is UGLY!!!!!

seth
    Participant

re: Cookieboo/Monkey Butt/LawyerBill/Justine/BitchPLZ1468

Can someone just please block that IP address already?  Geez.

Anyway, joehomeowner – you found one!

Last weekend, while shooting a wedding, this guy said to me, “I’ve been wanting to get into photography, how much does a camera like that cost?”

wtf
    Participant

I find the shirt monkey ass has on in that pic hilarious. Smarter? Really?

alexandra
    Participant

hahaha browneyedgirl that one killed me! At first I thought it was just a poorly done “selfie” but then I saw what it said on her shirt.

And yes! I’m with you on iPhones taking far better photos than entry-level point-and-shoots. I had to explain all about that to my mom the other day. I think this is a pretty good example. The fact that you have to press a physical shutter button, makes it far easier to produce blurry images. Not to mention the noise is horrible despite the ISO only being at 200:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200134564361606&set=a.1171162133975.22089.1675673854&type=1&theater

Domilyne
    Participant

I have decided to do this from an anonymous standpoint so here goes. Justine is actually that bitch up there… I mean yes she is a bitch but the username is what I am referring to.

She has over 30 fake profiles on facebook and no telling how many on here. She is being investigated by the FBI for her harassment on other people. I have talked with the owner of Magpie’s and found out they have done all their work for free as they as still in school and do not feel the need to charge people when they themselves do not feel up to par. They also work a lot with the locals and help the less fortunate and those low income who could not afford pictures otherwise.

If you were to look through their pictures you can see improvement over time. The album with the lady holding a cigarette, her husband and her were renewing their vows and they wanted their pictures just like that. It is tacky I will admit but to each their own. Magpie’s was asked as a  friend to take some pictures of them, so she did, Justine was the best friend of the lady holding the cigarette. She got jealous she was not asked to take the pictures (not asked because she uses her phone) thus, her photography or lack their of was born! She started out using a page called “Little Blessing Photography” in which she went to another page called the same thing and not only ripped off their name but their pictures and posted them on her page, claiming she took them. She was caught and when she was she claimed her “assistant” did it and she had no part in it. Subsequently her page was shut down.

Next, she made this page and threw a contest (which she has saved the pictures of some of the children and the parents from their facebooks and developed fake profiles using them too). She has an assistant which is another profile of hers on there. She has had herself deleted from several groups on facebook for image theft and stalking members. She is currently doing that to the owner of Magpie’s. I looked over the page and nowhere did I see where she claimed to be a professional.

Moving on to Justine again, which is where a lot of the topic seems to come from lately. She made a profile with a fake military man and took pictures of triplets from the UK born entirely too early, and survived. She claimed these were his children and that one had passed away. SICK WOMAN!! She puts random pictures of babies she claims are hers and dead on pages she makes or that she gave birth to and they went to family members to take care of. She has 5 profiles herself and has made one for her boyfriend in which she argues with herself on there and her family members defend her not knowing they are defending her from her. CONFUSED YET??????

Everything about this woman makes me sick. Most of her pictures of her child you can clearly see he is not being cared for properly. Always dirty and the house if filthy! Not to mention her attitude is horrid! She will delete you if you disagree with her at all or write anything she does not like. It is ridiculous. She got an app on her android and text a few people from different photography sites over and over again and when they returned calls they were to people who had no idea what they were talking about. She also has lied to police and continues to find ways around facebook’s policies. Her own sister admits she needs help and has offered her address to stop her from hurting others.

She has lost her child already for these things. I feel like a regular old Sherlock digging up this info so easily!! Justine, my advice to you? Stop stalking people, get into a class if you want to take pictures, or do not claim to be legit and delete those extra profiles. The FBI? That is scary don’t you think? And no joke! They can recover posts you delete and profiles you delete and it would be best for yourself and your child if you just got rid of this shit and tried to better yourself. If you do need the mental help seek help, it would look better on you for admitting it then to keep fucking with all these people!

Domilyne
    Participant

I am on my laptop and it runs like shit, please excuse the typos lol!

fstopper89
    Participant

holy crap Domylyn… I’m a bit confused as to how you found all this out. I’m not saying it’s not true, and some of those things I saw myself, but are you sure? And how did the FBI get involved? That does seem a little out there. Justine honestly does not seem smart enough to be doing all that. I agree, that poor child is growing up in a bad environment from what I saw in photos.

Domilyne
    Participant

If you would like to give me a phone call I would not mind telling you how. 🙂 I do not want to post who I am because she will more than likely start fucking with me as well. It is not a little out there is it absolutely true, that I can promise you 🙂 Can you send private messages on here? I don’t know how if you can I am new to the site as I made a profile just to post here.

Domilyne
    Participant

I just realized how incredibly creepy it would be saying CALL me… sorry I just thought it was too long a story to put on here.

Domilyne
    Participant

Going to sleep, I will check back tomorrow.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,801 through 1,815 (of 3,098 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.