Home Forums Let’s Talk Photography Fauxtog Vs. Photog

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

A quick guide I made to quickly tell the difference between a Fauxtog and a Photog.

If the embedding doesn’t work, [again],the link >>http://i.imgur.com/GaQHOTI.jpg

Bill
    Participant

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

let’s make it a contest and see who can come up with the best!

Intuition
    Participant

I do this for fun, lol see how crazy I can edit something. It especially works when I’m in a brain fog and  need some outlet. 😀 I’ll haev to see what I can find

Bill
    Participant

I was trying to embed the image and for some reason I just can’t on here. Was trying to make it as easy as I could for everyone so they wouldn’t even have to click. But oh well.
    I hope my model here appreciates the message I am trying to convey, lol.
    I like the contest Idea, sounds great.

fstopper89
    Participant

I made a model for this last winter. It’s on my Flkckr. I’ll have to link it later. One was a crappy, blurry shot done on a point-and-shoot, the middle was done on a Rebel on auto with the kit lens, and the last was done nicely on my 5DII with a high-quality lens.

cameraclicker
    Participant

We were told photography was not permitted.  Before the show started, I took a photo with my cell phone, this is what you get with a 4 mm lens and tiny sensor:

20130928_210230

Then, Paul Anka told us it was his show and we could take all the pictures we wanted, so I changed to my Canon Rebel camera.  Then I could get photos like this:

2013-09-28_22-19-00_IMG_5801

Same seat, same photographer, slightly better quality!  If you scroll around on the Flickr link there are a few more from the show.

seth
    Participant

Camera Clicker – that’s awesome!!

ebi
    Participant

LOL, Bill. That is awesome. I like WCS’s idea of the contest. But we should all work with the original image that Bill has provided. Here’s mine:

View post on imgur.com

cameraclicker
    Participant

LOL!  Ebi, that’s awesome!

iliketag
    Participant

Lol awesome. You should made sure to crop off his hand though 🙂 limbless is totes in style right now.

fstopper89
    Participant

Here’s what I put together last winter.

SOOC

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

GaQHOTI

ebi
    Participant

WCS – i’m laughing hysterically….awesome!

ebi
    Participant

@BEG, you pretty much nailed it

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.