Home Forums Let’s Talk Photography family photography and difficult children

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    ebi
    Participant

what cassie posted was far better than what Intuition posted. In one photo we have kids with personality on a simple background and in another we have a stiff, badly composed photograph with a lot of nonsense going on in the background. The pro fauxtog could learn a few things from the noob.

Intuition
    Participant

I’m not pro, but I hope to be. I know my limitations which is why i was asking about tips 🙂

Intuition
    Participant

this is my favorite of the day, of course the mom has her strapped to her shoulder haha.

_DSC4630-Edit

and this one I’m calling “it’s electric” which I just find personally amusing

_DSC4546-Edit

I know the second one is all edited to hell. I did it the other day and then sat on it to see if I like it, and I’m still on the fence about it, which means i’ll be starting over soon haha.

ebi
    Participant

do you have any of her on the propeller? Because that would be a cool shot. The tongue thing must have been annoying. The helicopter thing just isn’t fitting with this kid. A frozen pole on the other hand…

The first shot works better. But her face looks really dirty and her eyes look unnaturally bright.

Intuition
    Participant

The propeller? that’s like 10 feet up lol, I couldn’t reach it if I wanted to, and you’re not allowed to climb on them either. I know the scenery isn’t conducive with a 2 year old little girl, we were shooting her brothers when I caught this shot on a whim. To me it looks like it’s electric and making her hair stand up haha. I just loved the moment.

The first shot, I don’t find her face dirty, although I did actually clean up some dry milk and a booger off it. I didn’t actually do much to her eyes, at least as far as I thought. Here’s the before and after :

u

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.