Home Forums Photography Showcase Critique my G+ photography community

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    phototrims
    Participant

I’m professionally starting my photography from last year, and now I’m involved with a photo retouching company. Recently I create a community in google plus where I posted my photos. I like that if people critique on my photos because for that my photography mistakes came out to me. My community link bellow….

https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/113563180635562456538/communities/116388424491337077329

nesgran
    Participant

So, from what I can work out most of the photos I can see there aren’t yours apart from the quite bad retouch job where you’ve made a woman look like she was plastic?

Put the photos you want looked at in a flickr account so we can see them properly.

IHF
    Participant

You are a little scummy spammy piece of shit!  Your web presence is full of stolen content.  Even the before and after edits are not yours.  Don’t be a freakin moron and post all over photography forums and expect it to fly.

You may be able to block me from making anymore comments on your google plus account, but I WILL be taking screen shots, contacting as many original artists I can find, and if you don’t have EVERYTHING you stole from others down by morning I will report you to photo stealers.  Go ahead google, have a read.  Not many ever recover from being featured there, and they would all love to have a go around with you.

In the mean time get the fuck out of here.  You have already been told you are not wanted

IHF
    Participant

Expecting business from the very people you steal from?!  WTH?!

IHF
    Participant

You’ve been busy setting up shop haven’t you?  all kinds of social media and pages for me to screen capture.  I’ve got my work cut out for me on this one.

My favorite is your 500px

http://500px.com/phototrims

Good Bye PhotoTrim.  It’ll be fun watching you get flushed down, but I suppose you could surprise me and actually have all the stolen content down off your pages.  You wouldn’t have anything left… but… Stranger things have happened.  UGH who am I kidding this guy

https://plus.google.com/100436370723238427211/posts hasn’t answered back to any of the posts he’s written here.

Bill
    Participant

I wonder if he researched this site any before posting on here.  After looking at his gallery, I don’t think that one single photo is actually his, well at least none of the ones on 500px are.

Photo Trim, there is this thing, it’s new, not everyone has heard of it, but it is called the internet.  It’s like a bunch of tubes that connect a lot of computers together.  Don’t ask me how it works, I’m sure that there is some pact with the devil or ancient voodoo action at stake, but it does allow people like IHF and myself to see that all the posted photos, with the exception of your  “selfie”are not yours.

If your going to use someone else’s work give them credit for it at least, but actually don’t.  I am sure that many of us would not want you to “render” our work as “you” see fit.  There are plenty of up-n-coming photographers out there that you can offer your services to and gain “legal” use of the images for promotional use.  Try it, you may just like it, Mikey did.  Oh wait, your from Bangladesh, you probably won’t get that reference.

EyeDocPhotog
    Participant

There are two truths in life.

(1) it’s not wise to look down the barrel of a gun to see why it’s jammed, and

(2) don’t make IHF angry.  🙂

IHF
    Participant

This is a giant spamming Mc scam web of lies.  There’s no way I can keep up with it all.  I would need a team just to report them to all the web hosts and get them taken down.  Pretty much everyone involved with that google page is a part of it, and has their own scam system going on.  There are a few what I believe to be legit people who have joined his “group” but, God only knows why.  I guess they just blindly click like and don’t look at what they are getting involved with.  All I know is… so far Deowan Shimul is the only one attached to the contact e mail for PhotoTrim that I have found so far.  Couple that with some really crappy horrible editing samples on his site (amongst stolen and stock),  I think It could be a one man show?? But… I’m confused.

OK and how does this work exactly?  How do any of these spammer McScammers make money doing this?  “O.K. let’s share a bunch of good photography and graphics that have nothing at all to do with us, and ask the very same people that own that content we stole to give us money”.  HUH?  Maybe it’s more of a liking ring.  They get paid to like shit all over Facebook and google.  I don’t know for sure… But I’d need a team of people googling with me to figure it out.

IHF
    Participant
    IHF
    Participant

His 500px is down… Working on all the others

IHF
    Participant

Maybe you all can help.

I’ve reported all the infringement to google plus, but I’m wondering… How does google plus work?  If I join his group and make a post, will the post be seen by all the members in their feed?  Or would it be futile?

Bill
    Participant

IHF, I emailed Erika Thomas, the photographer of the 2 little girls on the beach with the balloon, so she is aware.  What she does with it, is on her.

As for the Google+ thingy, not sure, I really don’t use it and most of the people I know don’t use it.  I have a +page, but it’s just a means of  obscure exposure.  Even if you did join and post something on there, he most likely has the control to delete your post.  Some may see it, but as Google does not have the market share in social media, it is probably futile.

IHF
    Participant

If she needs screen shots I have them.  Yeah, looks like he has to approve me to join anyway, and he’s on to me now and has comments disabled.  I’ll be going after Facebook next.  Just a heads up in case this jerk wants to get ahead of the game and remove content.  BTW her photo is on his Facebook as well

picstop
    Participant

I have a G+ business page merely for a bit of exposure.  I do not personally play with G+.  As I understand it, you do not need to be part of a group to make comments.  Any G+ member can leave comments anywhere about anything.  Could be wrong on the group stuff though.  And, as I understand it, the owner of a business page at least, cannot delete comments.  Hence many people avoid it as outright slanderous stuff cannot be deleted, merely refuted thus it can harm your business.  Anyway, if he has comments disabled, it’s a moot point.  Again, didn’t know you could do that either so might be a “group” thing.  That’s really a shame though I doubt anyone intentionally visits his junk anyway.  It all seems shady.

IHF
    Participant

Very interesting conversation going on here

https://www.facebook.com/phototrims/reviews

Facebook is really slow at getting pages or content down, but it’s been reported.  Google plus it’s nearly impossible, but the reports have been made…it’s only a matter of time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.