Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum Comedy Gold

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    IHF
    Participant

http://scarlettlillian.com/the-author/

be sure to click the link within the blog post/ad and watch the accompanying video.  WOW!  Just WOW!

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

OMG!  Literally !!!!!!!!!!

cameraclicker
    Participant

What was it that president said?  “… here on earth God’s work must truly be our own.

emf
    Participant

wowzers!

IHF
    Participant

I knew you all would be speechless 😉  You’re Welcome lol

nesgran
    Participant

erm, well, that was, inspirational…

CoastalTog
    Participant

What are we looking at?  The only video I saw photography related was on their photography site and it was a “how I met my hubby” video which was a Jasmine Star rip-off.

IHF
    Participant

Coastal tog , what’s really sad is people bought that e book, and even more people buy her workshops.  Sad?!  More like, un freakin believable!  lmao!  I know there are gullible, naive, suckers out there, but… The level of shear stupidity makes me question humanity as a whole.  And seriously!  How does this woman sleep at night?

IHF
    Participant

And you watched her “how I met hubby” video?!  Did you make it through the whole thing without vomiting?  I’ve never made it through the entire video lol

IHF
    Participant

Don’t know if any of you are Missy MWAC fans but here’s her video that parodies Scarlett’s

CoastalTog
    Participant

Haha.  Now I know what the vid in question is.

cameraclicker
    Participant

What’s that Jewish word?  Chutzpah?

What ever it is, she sure has it!

Bill
    Participant

I am so glad I am not religious.

NOLA-lass
    Participant

Looking at her photos she may want to pay attention to peoples feet. She tends to crop at the ankles or crop out the tips of peoples feet. I was really not that impressed especially since she charges $1500 to attend a seminar.

IHF
    Participant

NOLA, she’s not a photographer, she’s a photoevangalist I think. You don’t need to be a good photographer if you use Jesus in your sales. That’s why there are so many of these photoevangalists cropping up.

Here’s one of her many workshop reviews for your reading pleasure 🙂

Scarlett Lillian Workshop

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.