Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Loke
    Participant

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I think it would be fun to vote for the best photo to showcase on the site – like best monthly photo (broken down in categories) , and at the end yearly photo…what do you guys think? too bad you can’t give a grand prize. lol.  Case in point: I almost choked when I saw the latest “roses” photo. That should win for the month.

JLiu
    Participant

I second the vote on roses…I spit out what I was eating at the time.

dont.care
    Participant

Yeah, that girl looked like she shat out a flowery log.

I actually contemplated who in their right mind thought that was actually a ‘good’ idea? it’s unfathomable that the model thought it was appealing; and if she did, o_O god help us all.

kbee
    Participant

d.c, you made me think of the planning for that photo, and what kind of conversation it could have been. And I facepalmed.

“Okay, so I have this line of roses here. What to do… Eureka! Here, hold still. Let me just…”

“What are you doing?”

“Sorry, I just had to tuck them in a little. They were going to fall out of your crack. Can you clench on them a little? Sweet Jesus, don’t crush them.”

“Sorry. Are you sure this is a good idea?”

“Definitely! It’ll look great! Now lemme throw this veil over you. CLENCH WOMAN LEST THEY FALL.”

IHF
    Participant

That photo would have to win a serious top prize.  It’s … It’s….incredible.  I laughed so hard.

reminds me of this video that came out a while back lmbo (be sure to watch thee whole thing)

Loke
    Participant

HAHAHAH that’s hilarious….I thought it was a serious video bio!!

mamarizzo
    Participant

i made my husband look at that photo ten seconds after i stopped choking. i really drew it out too, like he was going to see something amazing.

i should have had the camera ready to capture his D: D: D: face.

cameraclicker
    Participant

Awesome video!

Loke
    Participant

I vote Eye of the Fauxtog in the Top 2  so far  for Mar-April LMAO

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.