Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum Anyone interested in a Meg Bitton workshop?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Smiles111
    Participant

Hello there, I am wondering if anyone is interested in a training opportunity with Meg Bitton. I am selling my spot to Meg’s *sold-out* ONLINE workshop entitled “The Story of You.” It runs from July 28 – Aug 8 and includes an in-depth review and critique of your existing portfolio, individualized teaching, and shooting challenges, which you then receive further feedback on. She has limited the number of total participants to 10 so you get more personal attention. The purpose of this workshop is to find your own unique voice as a photographer and grow your work to stand out from the crowd.
    Here is Meg’s description from Facebook:
    >> “The Story of You ONLINE workshop – July 28th, 2014-August 8th, 2014. Are you ready to stand out from the
    crowd? Are you ready to walk your own path? Are you ready to stop hiding and have your own voice? I have a new workshop called The Story of You.  It is time to challenge yourself. Push yourself out of your comfort zone.

Shooting challenges using different light, different locations, different angles.

In order to create the art you want to create, you need to tell your own story.You need to find yourself. You need to see with YOUR eyes and feel with
    YOUR heart. It is time to move past one-dimensional lighting and children in tutus and halos. Pave your way to your soul with visual intent and a  clear voice. Stand out, not fade in. Are you ready for the challenge?”

A friend who has trained with Meg says she really does reach into your soul. You can search for reviews of her workshops/trainings and you will see many glowing endorsements. People say that Meg completely transformed their work and re-ignited their passion.

Since this workshop is forum-based, you can log on at your convenience at any time, from anywhere. This makes it a great opportunity if you live outside of areas where Meg teaches to get Meg’s detailed feedback, guidance, and direction on your work!

The cost for the workshop is $850, which is a much lower rate than even a one-day in-person workshop with Meg.

Please contact me: Carrie Ann  at csabato@yahoo.com or 516-448-8340 if interested and I will give you
    instructions on how to complete the transaction with Meg’s team. Thank you!

(If this is not an appropriate post for this forum, but someone has suggestions for other forums where it could be posted, I would be grateful if you let me know that. Thanks again!)

cameraclicker
    Participant

A few months ago, there was another post here, from an unhappy Meg Bitton customer.  Here is a link to an apparently happy Meg Bitton customer’s page:

http://picturedmomentsbyapril.co/top-ten-things-learn-meg-bitton-souls-imagined-workshop/

It would seem you only have half a month to get word out, that you want to give up your place in the program and need to find a replacement, yourself.   That may suggest Meg Bitton doesn’t so much limit class size to 10 as hope she gets a class of 10.

Try Craig’s list, Facebook, and anywhere that supplies props to baby and expectant mothers, photographers.

We have talked about a lot of photographers that could use a good course, but how many of those people come back and read the forums, here, is unknown.

EyeDocPhotog
    Participant

That may suggest Meg Bitton doesn’t so much limit class size to 10 as hope she gets a class of 10.

Well said. Exactly what I was thinking.

Toney
    Participant

In order to create the art you want to create, you need to tell your own story.You need to find yourself. You need to see with YOUR eyes and feel with

http://www.testking.net/testking-200-120.htm

Don
    Participant

I’d forgotten this thread. Still got a laugh out of the faux’s website with the photo of all the mommytogs lying in a NYC street to get a crappy “street” shot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.