Home Forums Let’s Talk Photography Polarizing Filters Reply To: Polarizing Filters


Ebi’s response suggests I may have mis-read the question.  Beyond a CP filter, there are possibly several other options including V-flats and tents.

Perhaps our first question should be do you want to photograph a glass object or do you want to photograph through glass?

If it is a glass object, how big is it?

If you are photographing through glass, how close can you get to the glass and how far from the glass is the object you want to photograph?  Is the glass tinted or clear?