Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Opinions Reply To: Opinions


There’s a name for this kind of imagery, a large scale scene with a figure in it, who is part of the scene rather than it being a portrait. It’s a german word (those guys have words for everything!) – I think it comes from romanticism. Unfortunately I can’t for the life of me recall it and it’s been driving me crazy for years!