Home Forums Main YANAP Discussion Forum More American Confusion?? Reply To: More American Confusion??

Worst Case Scenario

In North America gasoline is usually just called gas and is purchased from gas stations.

I knew that petrol is called gas, or gasoline. But what do you call the stuff that is piped into you house to run the heating? We call it gas.