Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page… Reply To: Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

seth

Yeah that’s what I mean.  It’s like, ok I’d like some money, so what can I set up shop doing?  I know it can be hard to get a job as a mw because employers think you’re just going to run off as soon as hubby’s transferred…  which you’d have to, so I see their point.  But really how hard is it to hone your craft before setting up shop, like youwishyouknew.  So tired of people not caring about their jobs and how they do them, be it photographers or electricians or painters or lawyers etc.  People are so damn lazy now, as a whole, and they ruin it for the rest of us.  I don’t understand why people have such crappy work ethics now, they just don’t give a damn about anything.

My sister’s a mw.  She has a salon on the base she lives on – she’s out of country.  But guess what?  She went to school to be able to do this while her husband was stationed overseas, she got her license, and she learned her stuff.  These fauxs whine about not getting paid enough, but, um… yeah.