Home Forums Am I a Fauxtog? Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page… Reply To: Fauxtogs who should end up on the main page…

nesgran
Participant

I don’t know if http://shutterhire.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/openback.jpg is an attempt at commercial photography, or documentation of a parking infraction.

Do English vans have a sliding door on the left side? Looking at the hinge area of the right rear door, you can see grass and road where the interior of the van should be! If they drive on the left, what is it doing parked ON the right curb?

Yeah, British vans are the opposite on account of left hand traffic, that is why you can see the ground through it. It takes a bit of time to get used to the steering wheel on the right if you’ve driven a lot doing the opposite.

WCS, if you think their photos are bad it is because you don’t hire a photographer but a “camera operator”. That is a great way of putting it for most fauxs. Just check their wedding prices and what you get for your money. I’m not sure if they meant for it to be a pun