Home Forums Site Information did I break the site?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

Twice now I have tried to start a new thread about company that seems to be exploiting fauxs. But each time I press the submit button the post disappears!

any suggestions?

Just tried for a third time and now it says error duplicate post!!!!!

Bill
    Participant

You know WCS, I have trouble posting things on this site as well, so I don’t think it is just you.

Lately, I have been seeing broken links and such. Some I attribute to user error, but there are times I know it is not the user.
    Since I have been posting on here, I have not been able to embed an image into the post. It works when I view it under the “visual”tab but when I click the submit button, nothing, gone. I have tried using the HTML img src tag, same result. Tried different browsers and such, nothing.
    So, I don’t think it is just you! Now you can rest assure, knowing that you are not alone.

Worst Case Scenario
    Participant

Last night I tried to post the thread again and after eight attempts I realized that the link I was trying to post was the problem. ie: every time I used the link the whole post got deleted. If I started a thread with out the post it worked, but if I then edited it to include the link the whole thing vanished again. At one point I got a message saying the post had been marked as spam?

Eventually I gave in and just posted with out the link. This morning a post WITH a link has appeared but it seems to have been submitted after I had gone to bed!

ebi
    Participant

looks like someone is moderating!

nesgran
    Participant

but if they are moderating why are they not getting rid of the spam links?

JustAndy
    Participant

You ruined christmas!!!

ebi
    Participant

the spam is getting through b/c the spam is too smart…I think…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.