Home Forums Photography Showcase cc welcome beginner

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    camilledavis87
    Participant

shoot in manual. canon xsi.. 50mm and 18-55.. beginner.. but wanting to learn..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/123733839@N03/with/13963685934

Drew
    Participant

I like your work 🙂

nairbynairb
    Participant

I would say that you still have a lot to learn. I really hope that people didn’t pay you for those newborn shoots.

flicker (3 of 5)

Why is this photo here? It’s not a good pose for her, not a flattering look. The processing is ‘okay’. She really would have benefited from a fill light from a speedlite or a reflector.  And the weird angle and composition is weird 😛

flicker (2 of 5)

This one is better-ish. You don’t have exif data so I’m going to assume this was with your 50mm? This would have been a decent shot if he wasn’t squinting or if you hadn’t focused on his ears.

flicker (1 of 5)

You can’t save an out of focus shot. This one wasn’t even close to begin with.

ryker bath (13 of 14)

Yes it has cool looking tones, but it’s uninteresting. Had the child been looking up at the camera it would have been a great image, but nope.

ryker bath (3 of 14)

Out of focus…

easter 2014 (7 of 7)

More in focus, but lacks that “something”.

I like all of the ones with Kinley, though not the greatest they do show potential. The ones I didn’t mention weren’t worth talking about 😛

Take that as you will, that’s just what I see.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.